In what field of science or technology that medicines and cosmetics is?

Please help me. I'm so confused. I do not know where the cosmetics and medicines from here. Your answers will be very useful!

---------------------------

In fact, they both fall in the scientific field of pharmaceuticals. or understanding of this field is pharmacology.


---------------------------

Beauty products are close to ordinary chemistry and clinical research. I suppose you mean the actual design and create formulas. They are actually two distinct areas, however. Cosmetics are essentially the same as well to the surface and the top layer of the skin, while the drug affects the entire thickness of the skin or the entire body. If I had to refine them, I would say of dermatology and pharmacy. They are very close, good question.

Related Post....



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments:

Post a Comment